ZEN and the art of ATTRACTION.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Puppy Love

The cutest little puppy ran up to me yesterday. Seriously, this thing was like 12 inches by 12 inches.

It rolled over. It smiled. It jumped on me. Its owner watched with a grin.

"She does this with everyone. He's damn friendly"

Then, after a good two minute play session - the highlight of my day- I went on my way, the puppy on his.

The difference? When I turned around, still thinking about the little guy, he was already on to his next adventure - chasing a squirrel.

To the puppy, it's never "it sucks here, no one to play with"...no, to this little guy it's "everything is so fucking cool, I just want to play, play, play, play"

Be like the puppy. ok?
|| Knoweldge One (Formerly Spitkicker), 7:55 PM

3 Comments:

My blog address changed, and I wanted to update you:

http://thespgdiaries.blogspot.com
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  
The cute puppy should open a workshop, because we all need a little puppy love.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  
that's, like, uh, one of your best blog entries EVER... :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:45 AM  

Add a comment