ZEN and the art of ATTRACTION.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

There is NO GAME

The biggest breakthrough that you will ever come to realize is that there is no game. The whole secret is that there is no secret.

What??

There is nothing you have to "Do" to get the girl. It is the illusion in your mind, that you do in fact have to "Do" something, that screws you up. You think that you have to have this intangible thing called "game" that is learned and practiced and kept secret when in fact all you have to do is kill the idea that game exists.

When you talk to a guy who is naturally good with women, he'll tell you: just be yourself.

Bingo

When you talk to a guy who struggles with women he'll tell you: be cocky and funny, neg the target, do such and such, wear this or that....

The natural is getting laid. The loser isn't.

One of them is doing tons of stuff, the other is just being lazy...and getting the girls.

Pick apart the advice. The natural isn't trying to guard the secret - as far as he's concerned, there is no secret. To him it is so far out of his reality that he would have to do all this calculated stuff to get a girl...it's just nonsense to him.

I used to have this belief that I could have fun ONLY after I learned the game. I would tell myself "man, if i cant just figure out how to get girls in bed, then I wouldn't have to worry about all of this...I could just go out and enjoy myself". It was this one limiting belief that kept me from truly having fun when I went out.

Now, standing at the top of the mountain and looking down I realize that this was the very reason I wasn't "getting it"

What you have to get is the fact that there is nothing to get.
|| Knoweldge One (Formerly Spitkicker), 9:12 PM

10 Comments:

Totally agree. I spent not so much time with women and this is THE conclusion. Just be yourself. "Methods" are not that important, because they make your game "fake". Be yourself, master your so-called "inner game" and you will get the girls; because then you will be something REAL, you will be what woman, every woman wants. No more fakes, real person, real youself.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 AM  
spitkicker, I am nervous about esculating sexually (even going for the kiss) and using the SOI "Sexy". I can be myself but just not in those areas.

What then?
Blogger JC, at 9:44 PM  
there's no way around fear. you can only go straight through it. then it disappears.

pussyfooting around will just cause you pain.
Blogger Knoweldge One (Formerly Spitkicker), at 10:48 PM  
Great post...I couldn't agree more.

Cheers, Motown
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:34 AM  
but you'll need to climbe the mountain first before you say you don't need to climbe it anymore
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:10 PM  
Kyril-

While this is true, people spend so much time building the fucking mountain that they never even get to stand on top and look down on the beauty that resides below. Their idea of how tall the mountain needs to be is grossly overestimated and as such they never get to enjoy the benefit that this mountain brings to their life. They see the mountain as a work project and lose site of why they are even building it in the first place.
Blogger Knoweldge One (Formerly Spitkicker), at 10:37 AM  
*misread your post, thought u said build instead of climb. Substitute "climb" into my post.
Blogger Knoweldge One (Formerly Spitkicker), at 10:37 AM  
Kyril: try not to fall into the trap of thinking you have to EARN success with women. I know it maybe sounds too simple to be credible, but you CAN cheat and skip to the end...don't do what I did and spin your wheels for years analysing the hell out of everything.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 AM  
well said mo
Blogger Knoweldge One (Formerly Spitkicker), at 1:41 PM  
well said mate
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:54 PM  

Add a comment