ZEN and the art of ATTRACTION.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Charisma Arts, THANK YOU

Today is Sunday, December 10, 2006.

Exactly one year ago I was on the flight home from my Charisma Arts Charm School weekend. Wow.

Charisma Arts wasn't the start of my journey and it certainly wasn't the end of my journey, but it flipped the switched. It brought me from the dark into the light in literally seventytwo hours. A life changing experience. Really.

Prior to my bootcamp I saw pickup and seduction as a sort of algorithim to be figured out. A skill to be learned. A long, grueling process that once mastered would become a sort of computer program that I could "run" everytime i met girls.

While this mindset helps in terms of depersonalizing the game it can kill you slowly in other ways. It makes you opportunistic. Calculating. It's depressing to think of other human beings as targets and such.

What started as a search for connection ended up making me so lonely.

Then there was the bootcamp. There were no secret techniques taught to me, just a way of being. Really, all game is about just being.

I could write 50 pages about this, but I'm sure you've heard it before.

I encourage any of you who havn't yet taken a bootcamp to do so. It really is an incredibly experience; one that completely shifts your perspective and gives you a glimpse of just how awesome life can really be.
|| Knoweldge One (Formerly Spitkicker), 9:21 PM

4 Comments:

Any advice for someone who lives thousands of kilometers apart, is underage and doesn't have money? :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 AM  
Any advice for someone who lives thousands of kilometers apart, is underage and doesn't have money? :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 AM  
read the blog :)
Blogger Knoweldge One (Formerly Spitkicker), at 6:09 PM  
I'm really looking forward to my bootcamp with theApproach.

Feels like my life is going to change and I'll be liberated from all my stupid fears.
Blogger Charlie Brown, at 7:24 AM  

Add a comment